13 Ways To Prepare For An A.U.R.A. Session
13 Ways To Prepare For An AURA Session
In preparation for your session, please read the items below thoroughly. Please email questions by your session date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This technique is offered online, through the application called Zoom. The session can take about 4-5 hours. After booking, please email EarthAstara@gmail.com to schedule.
Please make sure that you are within your home and not a hotel room. Energetically, there is too much negative energy within hotel spaces. If your home is not possible, we recommend booking a private Airbnb home.
Please ensure to have a headset with a microphone: one like the Apple headphones or a gaming headset. For a laptop, we recommend Fifine mics found on Amazon that range from $27.99-$40 if you will be purchasing one. Having the proper technology with a microphone will ensure that the volume will be adequate for the recording. Your phone will work just fine, and a wi-fi connection will ensure that Zoom will have a strong connection during the meeting. The session will be video recorded and emailed to you within 24-48 hours. Please download the Zoom application prior, test the camera and microphone settings, and make sure your device is fully charged.
Please be aware of how you are feeling after an A.U.R.A. quantum healing hypnosis session. Be mindful of the rest of your day. Prepare yourself for the day to not drive for at least 3 hours after an A.U.R.A. session, and as long as you feel it necessary. This is recommended while your body goes through its healing process. You may experience physical symptoms including, but not limited to - diarrhea, vomiting, tiredness/sleepy. It is recommended to take the day off and take it easy after your healing.
Click here for Zoom help page if you’re having trouble.
Having these crystals with you are helpful throughout the session and to ground you afterwards: selenite + black tourmaline, black obsidian, shungite, or amethyst.
- Set your intention for why you are seeking a session. Some common reasons people have sessions are as follows:
- Health~ To learn or understand the energetic root or cause of specific health challenges, and how to resolve them.
- Relationships~ To understand lifelong patterns with multiple people or dynamics of specific individual relationships, and to encourage more peace and harmony.
- Life Path~ Often related to work and employment, and to creating abundance.
- Spiritual Origins and Goals
3. Prepare a list of questions/concerns to ask during your session, no more than 15. Maybe start by writing down as many questions as you have. Then look to see how they relate to each other, so that you can condense them. You will find that some of the answers may even come to you before your session. Email questions once ready to: email@example.com
4. Practice connecting with your Higher Self. Set the intention to balance your ego-mind. Start by affirming to yourself, both out loud and inside your mind, “I have clear and direct communication with my Higher Self.” Understanding that this expanded presence is within you and not external to you, will allow the communication to flow more freely in your session.
5. Practice surrender and allowing when speaking to the Higher Self. Your ego-mind might try to interfere. When it tries to interfere, ask it with love and respect to step aside. Envision it as a child, and explain to it that you are trying to do this for your highest good. “At this moment, I ask, please step to the side, as I am trying to heal us for our highest good.”
Envision yourself as a leaf floating on a river. The large body of water is your Higher Self who is one with Creator/All That Is. The leaf allows for the river to be taken in whichever current/direction is needed by surrendering and allowing.
6. Drink plenty of water up until the start of your session. Don’t worry about needing to use the restroom as the Higher Self, if needed, will guide you to the restroom still maintaining you in your hypnosis.
7. Leave expectations at the door. Every session is as unique as the individual who has one. Your session will unfold in your own consciousness in your own way, and will more beautifully do so if you don’t expect certain things to happen or not happen.
You will likely be aware of your experience as it is happening and may remember much (if not all) of it when it is over.
8. Don’t have too many caffeine drinks before your session.
9. Eat a snack or light meal prior to your session.
10. Dress very comfortably.
11. Self-healing: When you have a session, your Higher Self initiates the self-healing process that we all possess. If you do not believe it is working, it will not.
Truly all answers are within us.
12. Practice quieting your mind with meditation or with quiet time in nature. Practice daydreaming, existing with the frequency of Wonder: “I wonder if I look left what will I see? I wonder if I look right, what will I see?” Exist within Wonder as you go into your mind's eye, meditation or visualization practice.
Some people will see still images or view like watching a movie.
Some people hear information - it may seem to be in your own voice or another.
Some people experience a strong sense of knowing.
- Some people feel information emotionally or in their physical body.
Information can come in any of these ways. Your Higher Self uses your imagination as a language to speak to you.
13. With this hypnosis technique, you are safe and protected energetically from beginning to the end of the session. Know this, and feel it, so that you may further surrender to the infinite quantum healing energies.